The GRP2612W is a powerful IP phone with 2+2 lines and built-in Wi-Fi. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual-band Wi-Fi support, 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable faceplates for easy logo customization and more. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment, the GRP2612W offer an easy-to-use, simple-to-deploy voice endpoint.The GRP2612W becomes the newest member of Grandstream’s GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, which are designed to offer simple mass deployment and easy-management paired with next-generation features. The GRP series combines with the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) to provide centralized provisioning and deployment.
GRP2612w(4 Line,2 SIP Accounts,2.4 inm scrn, color WiFi)
- 2.4” (320x240) color LCD, up to 4 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Integrated dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Up to 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial, 4 XML programmable softkeys
- Dual switched 10/100MBps ports
- Easily swappable faceplate for flexible logo customization
- Zero provisioning and easy management through Grandstream’s new cloud platform, GDMS (Grandstream Device Management System). GDMS, which is currently in Beta and will be officially released in the coming months, provides a centralized secure interface to easily provision and manage large deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Industry leading security protection such as secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, and encrypted data storage
- Support for all major voice codecs including wide-band Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.723, iLBC, G.726, etc. and multi-party conferencing
- Dual firmware images for improved reliability
- Unified firmware across with all other GRP2600 series models