The Grandstream GXW4502 is a Digital VoIP Gateway with 1 RJ45 ports and 60 concurrent calls. By connecting the GXW4501 with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1/J1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their network.
Grandstream GXW4502 E1/T1 Digital Gateway
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Software-configurable E1/T1/J1 port and supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router
- Supports up to 120 concurrent calls, multi-language voice prompts and T.38 fax
- Automated provisioning by HTTPs/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports nearly all popular voice codecs including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more