The Grandstream GXP1625 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1625 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620 & GXP1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
GRANDSTREAM-GXP1625(2 Lines, 2 SIP Accounts, PoE)
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- The GXP1625 includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection with Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Base Stand with 2 angled positions available, wall mountable